Early Years Curriculum (19 months – 36 months)
Our Early Years Curriculum follows closely 5 Guiding Principles of the Early Years Curriculum Framework developed by Singapore Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA).The 5 Guiding Principles of EYDF Framework:
- Developing Secure attachments and confidence in children with nurturing adults.
- Generating culturally and developmentally appropriate opportunities for children's holistic development and learning in a safe and healthy environment.
- Committing to professional standards and ethics in working with children, families and educators' own professional development.
- Involving families as partners in the care, development, and education of children.
- Engaging the community as support and resources for home and center.
Our Curriculum for Early Years is developed taking into consideration that every child is unique. We do not just teach ABC and 123. The intentional program, curriculum, and environment are designed to be developmentally appropriate for our young children. Our environment, we believe as important part of learning, is created to facilitate play and exploratory behaviors for learning and development.
We highly value parental involvement in our children's different development, recognizing parents are the children's first teachers. A shared and sustained partnership between the school and home will ensure children's growth and developmental needs are addressed optimally.